Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

FiftyEight.

Opinions, take two.

It's one thing to have an opinion, and another to be a complete asshole. If your sole purpose in having an opinion is to just bitch and moan about something, you should probably look in the mirror and see how ugly you are.

I don't understand why some people love to hate.

Just because you don't like something and feel the need to go into great detail about why you dislike it, and also have bullet points and examples on the reason for disliking it, doesn't mean that people who do like it are wrong.

I hate to burst the outrageously naive bubble that you live in, but your opinion isn't the only one in the world. I know that's hard to believe because you feel the need to be the center of attention at all times and play "whoa is me" for attention. And to the specific person that this is about, some of your opinions make you look like an absolute bitch who has no clue what's going on in the world. Or the entertainment industry for that matter.

You're an adult, act like it.

Tootz.

No comments:

Post a Comment