Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

SixtyThree.

I'm Selfish...

I'm selfish, and to tell you the truth, I really don't care. I don't care if that makes me seem like a bad person, or if you think I'm not nice, or whatever else might cross your mind. I think I've spent enough time worrying about other people and doing things for other people that I deserve to be selfish.

If you disagree, well it doesn't matter if you disagree.

I'm also tired of being nice. I'm tired of being nice when really, deep inside, I want to scream and punch you in the face. You, of course, being a specific person. I am, for the most part, a nice person. If you push me far enough though, I snap. And lately, I'm teetering on that fine line between nice, and not so nice.

I mean honestly, the mere thought of certain (and recent) events make me really angry. And then the fact that I get so angry makes me even more angry because it's so stupid and so ridiculous that these things shouldn't even be bothering me. Yet, somehow I still manage to let them. I think the main reason why I let them bother me is because a certain someone doesn't understand why I'm mad and why I feel the way I do. And because of that I go over the situation in my head again because maybe I'm overreacting. Then, like always, I come to the conclusion that I'm not, but at that point I'm already angry. It's a vicious, vicious cycle I tell you. Vicious.

I'm sure this only makes sense to a handful of people, and that's OK.

Anyway, simply stated: Don't fall in love with me.

If I've warned you once, I've warned you a hundred times.

No comments:

Post a Comment