Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

SixtyFive.

Assumptions...

So, when you write something... a general (not so nice) statement that's not directed at anyone, and someone assumes it's about them, what do you do? Don't expect me to say 'I'm sorry.' I mean, obviously you have a guilty conscience to think it's about you in the first place. And what about a statement that is nice? Who are you to assume that it's about you? Maybe you should reevaluate yourself and the role you play in my life.

I hate when people make assumptions. It's one of the things that bother me more than anything. I wish that instead of assuming something and making yourself crazy, and annoying the ever-living shit out of me, you'd just ask. Nine out of ten times I make random statements and they're not about anyone.

Stop being so conceited. The world doesn't revolve around you, and neither do I.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment