Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

SixtySix.

It's been a while...

I've been busy, and to be completely honest I forgot about this blog for a while. I guess not too much has been happening for me to come report it all.

I don't even know what to talk about now...

I guess the last few weeks have been kind of rough. Not terribly, just not as smooth as usual. I suppose that's normal though. Life can be unpredictable at times.

I have some new people in my life... and some old ones are back. One in particular makes me feel so stupid because whenever he's around I feel like I can't breath. I hate that. It's been forever since I've really liked someone. Sure, I've had simple crushes here and there but it's not the same. I'm not a fan of feeling vulnerable, or like an idiot because feelings make you do dumb things. And of course I won't ever say anything because I'm too shy. I know, I know... I don't seem shy but there are certain things that make me kind of shut down.

I ran into a really old friend the other day and that was really great because I had just been thinking about her. She kind of fell off of the face of the earth a few years ago, and no one had heard from her.

Hmm... There's one-hundred and sixty-eight days until I go on the best vacation of my entire life with some of the most awesome people around. Aruba and Venezuela <3.

I guess that's it for now. I'll try to have something more interesting for next time.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment