Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Seventy.

Well...

I finally have something bothering me. I tried to not let it but it does, and badly. I don't understand why people feel it's necessary to take more than they deserve. Why can't people just be content with that they're given?

I like to think that I'm a nice person, and I try really hard not to... discriminate or judge anyone (seriously, when I'm joking around that's different) but I've come to a point where I just don't care anymore. I don't care if I hurt someone's feelings. I don't care if I make them cry. I don't care if they never talk to me again. For all I care, I could never cross their mind again.

The amount of stress that a certain someone causes me is ridiculous and uncalled for, and unnecessary. And I'm done.

Enough is enough.


"Letting go of people isn't saying I hate you. It's just saying I love me."- Rev. Run

No comments:

Post a Comment