Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

SixtyNine.

1,000 Views...

I've hit over a thousand views. Granted they're probably mostly from the same ten people, but it feels good. Almost like an accomplishment. I guess people really are listening.

So let's see...

I've been finding it hard to come up with good topics to write about. Usually they stem from being angry or annoyed, or bothered by something... but lately I've just been happy. Like really happy. Crappy job and all. Aside from the usual rants about one of my co-workers, I have nothing to complain about. It's a good feeling, but not that great for business, if you know what I'm saying.

I've met someone, not really recently, but no matter what goes wrong or what bothers me or whatever the case may be, he sees the bright side of it. With everything really... He's my own personal ray of sunshine, and with that I find it hard to really get upset about anything. Everyone should get one ;).

What else...

We're down to one-hundred and sixty days until my vacation to paradise with some of the greatest people I know. I really can't wait to get on the plane and be gone for a whole week with my friends, cut off from the rest of the world. Just relaxing on the beach with a beverage. Bliss.

But who's counting?


No comments:

Post a Comment