Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

SeventyOne.

I'm generally a nice person...

For the most part, I'm a nice person. Normally I wouldn't admit this but, lets put that aside for the time being.

Like I was saying, I'm a pretty nice person, that is until you wrong my family, my friends, or anyone else I care about. I'm not going to sit here and let you say horrible things about someone I love and not do anything about it. I'm not going to just listen to you badmouth someone who means a lot to me. I'm not that person. I know it's surprising because I can also be very quiet at times, but that doesn't mean I'm not listening.

My cousin told me last night that I was a silent wealth of knowledge. I laughed a little, but it's true. I may not say a lot in certain situations, but I know what's going on. I hear everything you're saying and even somethings you're not. So, the next time you think I'm not paying attention you should take a second and really think about that.

And most importantly, if you make my mom cry, you're dead to me. You don't exist, you're worthless, and you're a coward. I won't go out of my way to make you feel that way, but I won't go out of my way to be nice either. My mom raised me better than to be disrespectful or spiteful. And if it wasn't for her, well I don't know who I'd be.

I love her enough to be the better person, and you should be grateful for that.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment