Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SeventyTwo.

I realized something today...

I've changed. I know everyone changes, and recently I've touched on the fact that I've changed and become a better person, stronger, smarter, but really... I've completely changed.

The things I used to think I wanted, well they're not the same things I want now.

How did I come to that conclusion?

Because getting what you want doesn't always feel as good as you thought it would.

It's like imagining the perfect ending, and then after its over realizing it wasn't so perfect after all. I'm conflicted because while everything is good, everything is bad. I feel like I'm going to get tired of the current situation very quickly and it worries me because this happens all the time. I want something really bad, I get it, and before I know it I'm already over it.

I guess time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment