Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SixtySeven.

Plans.

Everyone's so busy making plans that they don't realize how much life they're throwing away. Too much time is spent trying to make things be perfect. Nothing is ever perfect. I don't even know why that word exists. Plus, who wants to be perfect? Flaws are what make people beautiful. They make us different and unique.

Anyway, I'm not saying all plans are bad. It's nice to have things to look forward to. I'm just saying, don't let your life pass you by while you've got your nose stuck in a calendar.

"Contemplation often makes life miserable.
We should act more, think less,
and stop watching ourselves live."

And while you're living, make sure you really live. You only live once, so make sure you do everything. Find the time. If it's something you want, you'll make it happen.

Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway. -Steven Coallier

No comments:

Post a Comment