Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NinetyOne.

I thought this was my blog?

Apparently I can't write whatever I want on my blog without someone getting upset. Oh well. Last time I checked no one is forcing anyone to come here and read what I think or how I feel. And if you do find yourself here, and you have something to say about my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you said it to my face instead of twisting things around behind my back to make me look bad at a time when I'm not available defend myself.

But my mistake, I was under the impression that everyone was entitled to their own opinions and that here in America there was this thing called freedom of speech. Obviously I'm wrong though, because I'm always wrong, and you're always right. What was I thinking?

I'm so sick and tired of people. In general.
As a general statement, I'm just tired of people.

Everyone who knows me, knows exactly who I am. I don't have anything to hide, and that's why my blog is public. Whoever wants to read it can do as they please because I am not a liar and I am not fake. More often than not I'm too honest. I know how to take responsibility for the things I do wrong, and I also know how to apologize, but I refuse to apologize for anything I write here. I will never be sorry for my opinions and I will never be sorry for saying how I feel, nor will I ever be ashamed or let anyone make me feel bad for any of the things on my blog.

If you feel like something on here is about you, or even if you know it's about you, maybe you should take a step back and look at yourself. There had to be a reason why I wrote that blog. If you do something that upsets me, I'm probably going to write about it. That doesn't mean I'm badmouthing you, or bashing you, or what-have-you because I never use people's names. It simply means that I'm upset and this is how I vent.

If that upsets you so much, maybe you should think before you act. Maybe, and I'm just going out on a limb here, maybe you shouldn't do bad things in the first place. And maybe you're hurt that I wrote about you on here, (without pointing fingers or labeling anything with names) and I get it. I outed you and now people can see that you're not a nice person. And for once you get to see how other people see you in print, and it just so happens that on paper, you're not so perfect.

The only reason I would write
about you is because you hurt me.

Goodness,
the truth sure does hurt...
Doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment