Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Friday, March 18, 2011

NinetyOne.

Everyone has a Someone.

I went to dinner with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago and he said that everyone has one person who they'd do anything for. One person that is worth losing everything to be with. One person that you find yourself going back to again and again, be it literally or figuratively.

[[One person it could never possibly work out with...]]

I disagreed, of course.

I couldn't think of anyone who made me feel like that. I still can't. When I told him, he asked me; "You mean to tell me there's no one out there who, if they came here right now and said let's be together, would make you drop everything and be with them?" That is a whole different question. There are people in my life that I care about. But no, there's no one that's been around a long time that I find myself going back to time and time again. I get bored very easily. I like the chase, but not the reward. When I really want something, I go after it. Once I get it, it becomes whatever.

Once someone comes along and
changes that, changes me, well
then I'll have found my someone.
<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment