Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

NinetyFive

Get, get, get, get, get over it. Get over it.

If you're going to claim to be over something, then get over it. Stop talking about it. Stop bringing attention to it. Stop making a big deal about it. Just stop. If you keep going back to the same thing over and over again, and keep trying to prove to people that you are-in fact-over it, chances are you're not over it. Listening to the same story on an endless loop is exhausting. Every time we talk I feel like I'm stuck in a more dramatic, and not at all comical, version of Groundhog day. I can only say the same thing so many times, and unfortunately I'm not as much of a fan of your voice as you are.

I'm sick and tired of having to listen to 'Whoa is me' stories from people who feed on attention. It's disgusting. And I am not the person to cry to. I don't care for the dramatics, and I don't respond well to people who are needy. Maybe it's just me. Maybe because I don't spread my business around town I find it hard to understand why anyone else would. Maybe because I don't like too much attention myself, I cant imagine why other people would want to make things up to get extra attention put on themselves. Maybe because I'm normal, I can't understand why other people aren't.

I'm just kidding about that last part. But seriously. I'll never understand why people make up sob stories for attention. What's the point? It's too much work to lie. You have to remember too many things. And if you get caught you get in trouble. It's just not worth it.

Anyway, the point of this entire rant was that I'm done being friends with certain people. And by certain people, I mean you.

"You can spend minutes, hours, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what coud've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."- Tupac Shakur

No comments:

Post a Comment