Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

NinetySix.

Assumptions...

Let me tell you something about assumptions.

They make you look like an asshole.

Isn't it much easier to just ask someone a simple question rather than assume something and agonize over it? I mean seriously, grow up and grow a pair.

I especially hate when someone assumes that you're saying, or have said, bad things about them, and then take it upon themselves to do the same... even though there's no proof that you've done anything wrong.

I guess there's just no getting through to those kinds of people because they like drama. They feed on it, and they have to create it no matter what is, or isn't, going on.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to touch on liars for a second...

Honestly, your best bet is to just stop lying. It's never too late to stop, come clean. I already know that you're full of shit and I know you lie about a number of things for absolutely no reason. I'm giving you a chance to tell me the truth before there's absolutely no possibility of salvaging what's left of our friendship.

And just for your information, exaggerating and stretching the truth are the same as lying. Just wanted to clear that up in case you weren't sure.

A half truth is a whole lie. ~Yiddish Proverb

Those who think it is permissible to tell white
lies soon grow color-blind. ~Austin O'Malley

No comments:

Post a Comment