Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

NinetyEight.

Catch me if you can...

In the last week, several people have told me I'd be a good catch... if I'd let someone catch me.

I hate the way that sounds. I'm not a fish. And is it so bad not to want to be caught? I'm having plenty of fun doing my own thing, doing things for myself, not having to worry about someone else's feelings.

Now, I'm not against finding someone. I'm just not going to settle. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't give me butterflies every time I think about them. I refuse to be with someone who doesn't make me see fireworks just from a kiss. I've settled before and all that did was get someone hurt.

I just want someone who is smart, funny, and someone I can talk to (who will understand the things I say). I don't want to have to explain everything, and I don't want to have to be like a mother to the person I'm seeing. I'm not saying I'm a genius, I just want someone who can keep up with me. And I don't play the jealousy game. Or any games for that matter. As far as I'm concerned, if you want me to be jealous over someone else, then go and be with that someone else.

Also, I refuse to be with someone that I can break. That sounds awful, and it is. But if you're not going to be even slightly challenging, and you can't keep my attention, why should I bother?

If you know what you want, go for it. Don't just settle for what's around.


Personally, I don't think that that's asking for a lot.
Make me laugh and keep things interesting. That's all.

“Falling in love with someone isn't always
going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter..
It's when you want to be together despite it
all. That's when you truly love each other.
I'm sure of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment