Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

NinetyNine.

Mistakes, Lies, and other things that you regret...

Everyone makes mistakes.
Everyone tells lies.
Everyone has regrets.

If you mess up, you mess up. It happens. Sometimes you can turn it all around and make things right, and sometimes you can't. Sometimes you have to suffer with the consequences of your actions. It's a horrible feeling that makes your stomach drop every time you think about whatever happened. It takes a long time to get over that feeling because you can't control it. You can't stop it. You just have to deal with it.

In cases like that, save your "I'm sorry's." Save your "I'll never do that again's." Save your "I didn't mean it's" for someone who has the time to listen to you. You need to show someone you're sorry because your words are what got you in trouble in the first place.

"If you’re going to do something
tonight that you’ll be sorry for
tomorrow morning, sleep late."

No comments:

Post a Comment