Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SeventyFive.

Mistakes... ( I know I come back to this topic a lot... )

In most cases (I said in most cases), you can't blame someone for making a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, they build character. They are a natural part of life.

What you can do is blame someone if they don't bounce back, or if they don't get up and dust themselves off. Or if they don't try and make things right. That's when you can blame them. Doing anything else would be hypocritical.

So before you jump to conclusions and point fingers, take a step back. Everyone (in most cases) deserves a second chance, or at least a chance to turn things around.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which at least others can learn from. - Al Franken.

No comments:

Post a Comment