Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SeventySeven.

Time...

Time flies when you're having fun, and even when you're not. It just rushes by so quickly sometimes that you have to be careful, or else you'll end up getting whiplash.

Every time I turn around it's Monday again. I hate Mondays. You're never like 'Oh, it's Tuesday again.' or 'Oh damn, another Wednesday.' But Monday. It ends the weekend and begins another week that you have to get through til Friday.

Anyway, I feel like time is flying. There are so many things I want to do, but there's no time. I barely have time to watch the time pass me by, let alone fill it with plans.

Another thing about time, it doesn't heal all wounds. Whoever said that was a liar. It doesn't take away the pain. It doesn't make you forget. Scars are scars. Though they fade, and though they do get smaller, they're always there. The memory will always be there, every time you look at them.

But, you can't dwell. If you do you'll go crazy, if you're not already. Those scars remind you that you deserve better. They remind you not to make the same mistake again. They teach you lessons. They shape you, and mold you, and make you who you are. Your scars are your scars. Plus, they add character.

It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone. -Rose Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment