Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SeventyFour.

I seem to have gotten myself into quite the situation...

Well, I'm sure if you've read any of my blogs you wont find this surprising, but I've got quite the dilema.

Let's say I have two... beverages.

One is new and refreshing, but a little too sweet. I still like it. I like it a lot. It quenches my thirst pretty frequently, as a matter of fact. Unfortunately, sometimes it leaves a bad, bitter taste in my mouth. I've debated sending it back a few times, but for some reason I'm not ready to get rid of it.

Then there's the other drink. It's cool, flavorful, and very appealing. It's bad for me, but I want it anyway. I don't care if it's dangerous, or a hazard to my health. I don't care if it impairs my judgement. I just want it. I haven't really had much of it yet, and I really just want to try it.

One is safe, and the other is far from it. One is good for me, and the other is so, so very bad.

So, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment