Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Friday, August 27, 2010

EightySeven.

Sometimes being right hurts...

Sometimes finding out that you're right isn't satisfying at all. As a matter of fact it can hurt like hell. Like when you think someone doesn't care about you at all, and you tell them how you feel, and then they don't even have the decency to answer you... therefore solidifying your suspicion.

I was thinking about it for a while and if that person cared at all, I'd have heard something by now. But clearly, everything I thought and everything I said was true because here we are about five days later and not a peep.

It especially hurts when you know you've been there for that person every time they called you.

A friendship that can end,
never really began.
-Publilius Syrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment