Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Friday, January 7, 2011

NinetyFive.

Is it so hard to be a decent person? I mean, really. Is it that difficult to let your job know you're not coming in to work more than an hour before you're supposed to be there?

Is it really too hard to answer the person who is covering you, even though they know you're probably not sick at all while they're suffering with a cold, when they ask you a question that is far from complicated? The question had four words in it and it wasn't mean or intimidating or even rude.

On an entirely different note, I don't understand how you can be such a horribly shitty person and still get away with so much. I hate to see what happens when mommy doesn't do everything for you anymore.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment