Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Friday, January 28, 2011

NinetySeven.

Everyone has one friend with whom they have a strange relationship. It's not at all normal but it doesn't matter. You're friends regardless.

I have this one friend who I've known a couple years now. Or at least a year. I'm not even sure. We hardly see eachother but whenever something comes up that we know the other would like, we call eachother and that's that. Like no time has passed at all.

It's odd, but if one of us has a problem, we automatically text eachother. The conversation will last all day, if not two days, and once its done, it's done.

We never make plans. Any time we see eachother it's a same day, spur of the moment type of thing, and I'm ok with it.

Those are the friendships you should hold on to.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment