Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EightyThree.

People...

I'll never understand some people. The way they think, the way they act. How quickly they change their tune due to certain things. How they think certain things are just
OK.

It's not OK to lie to people to pacify them. It's not OK to tell people you're going to do something just to appease them when you have no intentions of following through on whatever it is. It's not OK to tell someone you'll be there for them when you'd really just ditch them when something better came along. None of that is OK.

I'd rather you tell me the truth and let me be disappointed,

than you lie to me and make me not trust you.


At first I was annoyed, and I was upset, but at this point I just don't care.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times... well, three strikes and you're out.

After so many lies, and being blown off on a regular basis, there's no coming back. The trust is gone, the respect is gone, and there's just nothing there.

It really sucks when you can't count the
number of times that you've been there for
someone on both hands, but you can count the
times they've been there for you on less than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment