Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

FiftyFour.

I've been told that I'm wise beyond my years.

I know, I thought that was kind of strange myself.

But nonetheless, I'd like to share some of my wisdom and things I've learned with you.

After all, you learn something new every day.

Here goes:

You can't let what other people say bother you. If you do, then they're getting exactly what they want. Some people are just insensitive, insecure, and unbelievably rude. They take comfort in knowing that they can break you down, and for some reason that makes them feel better about themselves. Let them say what they want. No matter what they come out with, you're better than them. And besides, I'm sure your momma taught you better than that anyway.


The only person that can stop you from doing something is yourself... and in some cases the law (you don't need to be doing those things though ;) ). If you don't believe in yourself then no one else will, but if you do... well then you can do anything.


There is a very fine line between doing someone favors, and being taken advantage of. A favor is a once in a while thing. If you find yourself helping someone out over and over again, chances are you're being taken. If you're not sure just count how many times that person has helped you out. If the score is 10-1, well then you can figure it out for yourself.


You only live once. Don't waste time. Don't put things off for another day when today is just as good as any other. Have fun. Don't take yourself, or anything for that matter, too seriously.

Just Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment