Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Friday, February 19, 2010

FiftyTwo.

Hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

hypocrite adjective


Interesting? Yes, yes in deed.


I find it hilarious how some people can go and cut someone down about one thing or another, and turn around and do the same exact thing. I actually just read something that someone wrote and laughed to myself because a certain person made themselves look like a complete asshole, not that I didn't already think that that person was one.


Thank you for proving to everyone that you're not as high and mighty as you think you are.


On another note, I follow a few blogs here and there. Not all of them are on this website so you wont find the one I'm talking about, and good thing too. I'm not about pointing fingers at anyone. Yes, I may not like certain things but I'm not going to publish your name because we disagree.


Anyway, I was reading some posts and I thought to myself "Self, I can't believe what I'm reading." The things this person posted were just outrageous. I almost feel like this person doesn't have a television, and quite possibly has never watched the news in their entire life.


I can't write any thing else about this because it just gets me aggravated.

No comments:

Post a Comment