Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eighteen.

Throw Back, Circa Early 2009

I don't know why I get the urge to do it in the middle of the night, but I do.

I have the best life, ever. I don't mean to brag but, there's never a dull moment. I know I've said I don't have any regrets, but I do. I've only got one, and it's waiting to start living the best life ever. I missed out the last several years, and that's the only thing that bothers me now and then. I don't let it get to me too much because I'm having way too much fun for one soul these days, and I'm pretty sure I'm making up for lost time. It still sucks knowing I wasted time, but at the same time, I know now that I wont waste another second.

I do wish things could have been different, but I don't dwell on that because everything that has happened has landed me right here, where I belong. And as much as it sucks starting over, it's kind of nice. I get to reinvent myself. That doesn't take much effort because I'm a completely different person these days. I'm happy. All I do is smile. I laugh like it's my job. I don't sulk and be depressed and worry about everything like I used to, when I had no choice.

Life is what it should be now. I couldn't be more thankful or more grateful to be where I am, even if it means back home with my parents.

That's all.
I needed to vent <3

No comments:

Post a Comment