Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Four.

Throw Back, Circa 2007

I'm not big on second chances so it's in your best interest not to screw me over. I also don't aknowledge second impressions that often because I know if I like you or not within the first five minutes of knowing you. And if I don't like you, you'll know it.
I don't like liars, so don't lie to me. I will catch you everytime because I remember everything, and people who lie get too caught up in all their lies to remember what they said last time.
I'm not too keen on cheating either. If you're going to cheat, break up, or get a divorce because obviously, your SO isn't doing the trick. So spare them the heartache of finding out you went behind their back to get with someone else. Trust me, once it happens to you, you'll understand how bad it hurts. And it lingers. For years.
I don't like over friendly people who force themselves on me. If you do that, I will never like you. Ever. Don't shove yourself down my throat because I will only throw you up and flush you.
I'm sarcastic. It doesn't mean I hate you, I mean, I probably don't like you because I don't like that many people but it doesn't always mean I hate you. I'm joking so get a grip.
I don't know what else there is to say. Other then all that I'm laid back and pretty easy going so.
That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment