Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fifteen.

Throw Back, Circa 2008

I feel like I just wrote this blog, but for 2007.

This year has truly changed my life. From January to December I have done a complete one-eighty. I've had some of the best times of my life, and also some of the worst.

I went through my first, and last, deployment. One of the hardest things you have to do is say good-bye to the one person you love the most in the entire world. If you could imagine something harder, it's not knowing when they're coming home to you, or if they're coming home at all.

I ended a long chapter in my life too. There comes a point in your life where you have to be smart enough to stay, or smart enough to go. It was my time to go. I wrapped up my loose ends, packed up my life, and headed out on my way. I'd be lying if I said it didn't kill me to do it, but at the same time, I didn't really have a choice. I'm a lot stronger then I could have ever imagined. And I'm healing more and more every day.

Life is full of hard times. You just have to be strong and remember that in the end, everything really is ok.

And as much as I hated the military life, it makes me sad to be finished with it. I made some of the best friends in the entire world because of it. I love all of you girls and want to thank you for everything ♥

Now, I've never been a summer lover. Though my birthdays in it, I've never been a fan. However, I had the best summer of my entire life. I don't think we stopped for five minutes. We never actually did anything, but we always had fun.

My final thought for this is:
A lot of people came, and a lot of people left.
All in all, I realized that I don't need people in my life who don't want to be here.
If someone wants to leave, let them. If they want to leave, they're not worth fighting for.

I hope everyone has a safe & happy New Years Eve!
I know I will cause I'll be with some pretty awesome people ♥
May this be the best year of YOUR life!

No comments:

Post a Comment