Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ThirtyOne.

(July 27, 2009)

Live life, get your moneys worth.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of people asking me if I'm ok. Clearly, you're blind because I'm having the best time of my life. I haven't stopped for five minutes since I came home. Tonight's the first night I haven't gone out (though one of my loves came over and we had a midnight ice cream fight that nearly destroyed the kitchen. Nitro enjoyed it though =) He's about some vanilla ice cream.).

I'm also tired of people making judgments. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to be happy. And that's my main goal right now. I keep people around me who make me laugh, who make me smile, who are my best friends, who are my allies =), who are my drinking buddies (shot for shot?), who like me the way I am. I don't need anyone else.

Life is short.
It's a bumpy road. It's never easy, and if it is, somethings wrong.
It's painful, but sometimes you need that to know you're still alive.
It's a revolving door, bringing people in and out constantly. Not everyone can stay, so let those who want to leave… go.

"Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still."
Live life, get your moneys worth.


The hourglass has been turned. Don't let your time run out before you've made the most of what you've got left.

No comments:

Post a Comment