Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ThirtyThree.

(August 3, 2009)

Everyone has a breaking point.

I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're the worlds strongest man or woman. Things can pile up and eventually the last straw gets tossed on top and it
does break the camels back.

When it gets to be too much you have to take a step back, breathe, and collect yourself before you completely lose it.

The best thing to do is remember it could be worse. It could always be worse. I have a hundred problems, but it could still be worse. For a while I was feeling sorry for myself and I was angry that everything was happening to me, but then I talked to a... you could call it a friend and he put things back into perspective for me. Things
could be worse. I could be dead. But I'm not. I'm alive and I'm living and I have a lot of great people in my life. If I really turn around and look at my life, I have no reason not to be happy. I have a good life, and I have a lot of fun.

I have everyone and everything I could have ever asked for in my life.
What more could I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment