Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

TwentyFive.

(May 29, 2009)

I am what I am.

I don't know how else to say this.

I ask a lot of questions, not just to ask questions, but because I actually want to know the answers. I like words. I like using different words instead of the same old boring ones over and over again. I blame that on my short attentions span. I absolutely hate talking on the phone. I don't know why I hate it, but I do. The only person I actually talk to for more than 30 seconds is my mom. Everyone else I talk to is just a quick exchange of information. Last month I had over 2000 texts (in and out combined). I love my mom, and I'm not afraid to say it. She's my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would rather wear a pair of flip-flops over any other shoe there is. Heels don't excite me. Clothes don't really thrill me. Handbags, however, have a place in my heart. I'm not a big fan of sappy love stories, but once in a while I do get in the mood. I'd much rather watch something with action or a comedy. I don't like to dance, mostly because I look like I'm having a seizure when I do so. I like to laugh and I do it a lot. I don't go a day without doing it. Sometimes I laugh at things I shouldn't, or things that aren't really funny. I don't mean to offend, but I try to find the humor in everything. I like to read. And by read, I mean books. Not trashy magazines, though if there's one laying around I will take a look. I also like to write, but I don't like letting anyone read what I've done. I'm afraid that if I get one bad feedback, I'll stop forever. I am completely tone deaf so if I ask you about a song, don't ask me how it goes. Even if I get all of the words right, you won't have a clue what I'm talking about. I have a dry sense of humor, and it takes some getting used to. Sometimes people take it the wrong way and thing that I'm just a bitch, and that's ok. I'd say 25% of the time I am being a bitch. I read numbers backwards sometimes. It really frustrates me when I'm at work and can't figure out why my patient information doesn't sync up. I am the worst liar you will ever meet. I usually laugh mid sentence when I try to say something that's not the truth so, it's not hard to catch me. I hate getting dressed up, I'd rather wear jeans and a T-shirt and be comfortable. I'd rather go to a baseball game than to a club. I'd rather go to a local bar instead of a popular one everyones trying to get into. I'd rather be with my friends and just be myself instead of trying to get attention and be someone I'm not.

I'm putting all of this out there because I don't really care what anyone thinks about me, as long as they know who I really am. This is me. You can take it or leave it, either way I'm still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment