Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twelve.

Throw Back, Circa 2008

How tragic.

If you could know the date and time you were going to die, would you want to know?
Would you want to know how much time you had to do all the things on your bucket list?
I would.

Or, would you not want to know and stroll through life doing things here and there?

If you decided to know, and only had an hour to live, "Who would you call? And why are you waiting?"

If I only had an hour to live, I'm not sure exactly who I would call. I would hope the most important people would be there with me. If they weren't all there, I guess I would call a couple of people who I love the most. I mean, you can only call so many people and say so much in an hour. I'd want to let a few people know how I really felt then a bunch of 2 minute phone calls that didn't really get my point across.

I wouldn't go crazy trying to make sure everyone I loved knew I loved them. They should already know because I say it whenever I say goodbye or whenever I am hanging up the phone.

I could tell you who I wouldn't call. I wouldn't call the bank or the cell phone company. I wouldn't bother letting the people who hold my car loan know that I'm going, or bother calling a lawyer to write a will.

Anyway, why am I waiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment