Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eleven.

Throw Back, Circa 2008

What the hell?
I got a mosquito bite.
Ok no, I got two mosquito bites on my face on... I think it was Monday.

They were itchy and I tried not to scratch them because I didn't want scars on my face.
Tuesday & Wednesday I was fine.
Thursday it was a little red and really itchy but I didn't think anything of it because mosquito bites itch.

FRIDAY, I woke up and my face was wicked swollen. I went to the ER because I got nervous and when I went to the nurses station she was like, "What's wrong?"...
Hello!? I have a giant red welt and swollen face.

So I told her what was wrong and got my vitals taken and all that crap and got put in the farthest darkest corner of the ER. My entourage came down to visit (Joanie, Amanda, Bill) and they hungout until the doctor came (his name was Igor).

He looked at my face, touched it a little, and told me it was cellulitis.

Ugh, gross.

Then he asked if I was allergic to any medicines and I said, "No, but I'm allergic to shots." cause Amanda said I was going to get a really painful shot in my butt.

He laughed but I don't think he understood me.

Anyway, I had to get an IV drip of some medicine, a Tetanus shot that hurts like a bitch, and 10 days worth of augmentin.

And I don't get to go to the Boardy Barn because I can't drink because of this stupid medicine and I'm really mad because everyone is going :(

Boo hoo.

P.S. If I have a scar from this I'm going to be so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment