Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thirty.

(July 12, 2009)

The Book of your life.

If a book was written about you life, what section would of the book store would it be in? Would it be in comedy? Drama? Action?

I think mine would be in the fiction section because there are too many things that happen to me that people don't even believe.

The funny thing about life is that chapters are being written all of the time. You don't even realize it but new people, new experiences, new interests... they all create new chapters in your life. The minute you're born you're introduction is written.

Maybe my book would be in the comedy section. I have to step back every now and again and laugh at myself and my life if I'm ever going to find out how the story ends.

I suppose in any life, at one time or another, your book can be in any section. Life is uncontrollable, unpredictable, and unbelievable all at the same time.

In the book of life every page has two sides: we human beings fill the upper side with our plans, hopes and wishes, but providence writes on the other side, and what it ordains is seldom our goal. -- Nisami

No comments:

Post a Comment