Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ThirtyFour.

(August 10, 2009)

Drama.


People say they hate drama all of the time. Usually, the ones who make a point of saying how much they hate it are the ones that love it, live it, create it, and feed off if it. That's all well and fine. Whatever gets you through the day gets you through the day, but keep me out of it. If I clearly have nothing to do with a given situation, why is it necessary to drag me into it? I know I'm awesome, but please, give me a break. It only makes me distance myself from you and want nothing to do with you all together.

Best Friends.

I don't think the term 'Best Friend' should be taken lightly. A best friend
isa best friend. It's your best friend. Maybe there are two or three, but there's certainly not 10. You know as well as I do there are one or two people you'll go to for advice or to talk to before anyone else. And you don't change best friends every time you change your underwear. Best friends are best friends for a reason. And best friends become best friends over time, not over night.

I'm not a fan of people acting like they're my best friends. My bests are set in stone. There are two of them, and I love them. If you're not sure if you're one of them, it's because you're not. And this may sound mean, but you're not going to be. Mine have that title for a reason, not just because.

I realize this post is mostly irrelevant but this issue was bothering me and writing it out makes me feel better.
This one was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment