Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes

Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ten.

Throw Back, Circa 2008

So.
I took the train from Queens to Ronk yesterday. It was ridic. I took the 6:30, which I barely made it to. Got on, went two stops to Jamaica (Oh no! Not Jamaica!) got off, walked through another train that was waiting there, got yelled at because apparently you're not allowed to do that, and then got on my connecting train.

Then, I stood on the train for 45 minutes while it rocked me violently back and forth next to a man with the worst breath I think I've ever smelled in my life.
On my other side were two guys getting drunk with 6-packs of beer and they smelled pretty bad too.

Anyway, 45 minutes into the ride people started getting off so I was able to sit down and this lunatic lady who had to be a hundred and thirty stood up and started praising the lord and singing gospel music, which by the way sounded ridiculous because no one could hear the music but her because it was on her ipod.

On her IPOD.

After she was done singing she asked me if I had sinned and told me to repent.

I almost died... laughing

When I got into Ronkonkoma my mom was at Port Jeff because for some reason she thought that was the station I was coming into, when I NEVER go into that station because its schedule is stupid.

SO, I'm waiting on a bench for her to get to me and the taxi driver asked me about 14 times if I needed a taxi and I kept saying no. If I needed one, hello, I would have asked.

THEN, two guys got in a fight on the train platform and one guy was like "You better get on the train if you know what's good for you" and the other guy was like "What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?" and the first guy was like "You don't even wanna know what I'm gonna do." and the second guy was like "Show me. What? You got nothin!" and then the first guy was like "You're not even worth my time." and then the second guy got on the train and the train left and the first guy was talking to his friend and said "He didn't even know what was coming. He's lucky he got his bitch ass on the train before I fucked him up." hahaha.

Ahhh. I love New York ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment